Delicate Diamond Earrings | What are NYC Women Wearing December 20 2013, 0 Comments
The simplicity of the design of these awe-inspiring White Gold Diamond Drop Earrings make them a must-have this holiday!
Flower Diamond Earrings | Designer Jewelry December 18 2013, 0 Comments
Only 7 days left until Christmas!
Give her these Edgy Diamond Flower Stud Earrings this holiday. They're a fabulous everyday earring! Feminine with a twist!
On The Second Night of Christmas, December 06 2010, 0 Comments
These hot 14 karat, white gold diamond earrings were painstakingly designed for my “delicate” collection. What you can’t see in the photograph is that, unlike most small stones which usually are only cut with 17 facets, each of these small white diamonds is specially cut with 58 facets. That’s why these sparkle like fire! The fine white gold chain provides a real graceful movement that will be sure to catch anyone’s eye.
So whether she’s wearing them with a pair of jeans and a tee shirt, or at a black tie affair, the piercing scintillation of these incredible stones is sure to be noticed. Come by the showroom today to check them out. She is sure to love them!
The Taylor-Burton June 06 2010, 0 Comments
- The Taylor-Burton is a diamond made
[caption id="" align="alignright" width="198" caption="The Taylor Burton Diamond"][/caption]
- The original rough diamond weighed 241 carats (48 g).
- It was cut by Harry Winston to 69.42 carats (13.88 g) in the shape of a pear.
- Richard Burton purchased the diamond for his wife, Elizabeth Taylor, who wore it publicly for the first time at Princess Grace of Monaco's 40th birthday celebration.
- After their divorce, Taylor auctioned the diamond in 1978 for $5,000,000, which was used to build a hospital in Botswana.
[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="252" caption="Elizabeth Taylor wearing the Taylor Burton Diamond "][/caption]
Information was referenced from Wikipedia - Taylor Burton Diamond