Jewelry Artist Catherine Angiel featured on Lust for Life December 28 2013, 0 Comments
Catherine was featured on Lust for Life to talk about edgy, non-traditional engagement rings! Thank you Lust for Life!
Champagne Diamond Earrings NYC | Innovative Jewelry Designs December 27 2013, 0 Comments
Toast the new year with these Champagne Diamond Filigree Earrings! Glamorous and chic
Diamond Love Ring | Alternative Bridal Wedding Bands December 23 2013, 0 Comments
For an unmistakable representation of your love, give this divine, tattoo inspired "LOVE" diamond ring. Chic and rich.
Lights, Camera, Action | NYC Jewelry Designer in the Spotlight! November 03 2013, 0 Comments
Belgium camera crews came to interview Catherine about what's hot in the jewelry world!
The Taylor-Burton June 06 2010, 0 Comments
- The Taylor-Burton is a diamond made
[caption id="" align="alignright" width="198" caption="The Taylor Burton Diamond"][/caption]
- The original rough diamond weighed 241 carats (48 g).
- It was cut by Harry Winston to 69.42 carats (13.88 g) in the shape of a pear.
- Richard Burton purchased the diamond for his wife, Elizabeth Taylor, who wore it publicly for the first time at Princess Grace of Monaco's 40th birthday celebration.
- After their divorce, Taylor auctioned the diamond in 1978 for $5,000,000, which was used to build a hospital in Botswana.
[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="252" caption="Elizabeth Taylor wearing the Taylor Burton Diamond "][/caption]
Information was referenced from Wikipedia - Taylor Burton Diamond